Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

December OwlCrate

The theme for the December OwlCrate was "epic", paying homage to epic fantasies.  Here is what it contained:
  • Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurt (my review here)
  • A  mystery mini vinyl Harry Potter figurine.  I got Voldemort, as you can see; he looks great!
  • An OwlCrate exclusive greeting card of Lucy, the lamppost, and Mr. Tumnus of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, illustrated by @susanne_draws. I'm using this stunner in with my snowy decor for January.  This is definitely the best part of the box!
  • An amazingly creepy Eye of Sauron pin by @jane_mount, another exclusive OwlCrate item, which I can't wait to use.
  • A sticker with a quote from A Darker Shade of Magic, designed exclusively for Owlcrate by @missphi.  I've not read this series yet, but am planning to do so.
  • A set of four Game of Thrones coasters.  I was meh about these, as I never could get into Game of Thrones.  
This was certainly not my favorite box (last month's was), but it was, as always, fun to receive! 






No comments:

Post a Comment