Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

August OwlCrate

The August OwlCrate arrived today!  This month had a high school theme. Here is what it contained:


The book pick for this month is P.S. I Like You.  Contemporary romance is not my genre of choice, but I started it this afternoon and am enjoying it beyond expectation so far.  The book came with a signed bookplate, a pack of colored pencils, and a letter from the author.



Also included in the crate were two pins and a necklace.  The Hogwarts one was designed by Taryn Draws.  The raptor pin and the Eleanor and Park necklace are listed as OwlCrate exclusives, so I'm not certain who designed them.


It also contains a "decomposition" notebook by Bookbinders.com and an OwlCrate exclusive coloring book by Blue Star Coloring.


The most beautiful part of this month's OwlCrate is this stunning exclusive print of the Golden Trio by Suzanne Draws.  I plan to frame it and put it on the bookcase.

While I don't love "Fast Times at YA High" as much as the boxes from the past two months (June and July), I still liked it a lot.  The theme for the September box will be "Darkness", and I'm looking forward to it, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment